Wednesday, December 4

30 Lipstcks 30 Days #4 Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie

Hello there,

Day four has arrived and today I bring you a Revlon Lip Butter. I really like the Revlon Lip Butters as they are rather conditioning and creamy on the lips and the pigmentation of the products are decent, depending on which shades you try.

Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie

Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie

I wore this lipstick quite a lot last year around this time as it is a great autumn pink as it is a bright pink, and I very much enjoy my bright lips, but its a little bit darker which is what I tend to go for when the weather gets colder and the days get shorter.

The finish of this lipstick is very glossy and it can be a bit sticky, thanks to its butter like qualities but I think the stickyness actually helps to keep the colour intact for longer.

What do you think of this lipstick? 

Love,
C
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS