So I was planning to put up another Lipstick post this weekend, however I haven't really been wearing lipstick thanks to a cut in my mouth and a little bruise I've got by my lip that I got whilst at work this week. So instead of leaving this week without a blog post I thought I would post a tag. I found this tag on YouTube and I thought that it would be a good one to do.
1. How many lipsticks in your collection?
Please don't make me actually count. I have 50 MAC Lipsticks, 24 other "high end" lipsticks then 7 narrow muji drawers full. Let's just say A LOT.
2. How old were you when you started wearing lipstick?
I don't know the exact age,I wore lipstick since about 15-16. But I wasn't as obsessed as I am until about 5 years ago.
3. What lipstick that you can't live without?
Hmmm... This changes often. Maybe a nice neutral like MAC Faux or Twig.
4. What lipstick do you use to stand out?
Anything that has a bold colour stands out in my village. I do love MAC Rebel and Urban Decay Anarchy when I want to stand out.
5. What were the lipsticks that you bought ?
Erm all of them...apart from a few I've won through giveaways.
6. What lipstick did you regret buying?
MAC Viva Glam Nicki II. I think I got caught by a sales ladies that day.
7. What is your favourite lipstick at the moment?
MAC Faux OR the pairing of MAC Snob Lipstick and Soar Lipliner, which I blogged about HERE.
8. What is the most expensive/inexpensive lipstick that you have ?
Most expensive are my Charlotte Tilbury Lipsticks, which are £23 and inexpensive is the Natural Collection Lipsticks, which are £1.99.
9. Do you like, love or addicted to lipstick ?
Well, I have a lot of them as you can see, I don't think that I have enough PLUS I have a blog completely for Lipsticks. I'm pretty sure I'm addicted.
10. What lipstick that remind you of special someone ?
Estee Lauder Pure Envy Lipstick in Desirable reminds me of my oldest friend as I wore it as a bridesmaid for her wedding.
I tag everyone who is reading this. Link me down below if you take part.
Lots of Love,