Thursday, December 19

30 Days 30 Lipsticks Day #19 Revlon Black Cherry

Hello there,

What a difference a few days makes. I know it has been two days since my last lipstick, so technically I have failed 30 days 30 lipsticks but I have been suffering from tiredness, a terrible icky cold and work related craziness. I considered two catch ups today but I am too tired and tonight is my first free night this week (Sorry...)

But any way the lipstick, today's lipstick is a complete different to most I have shown so far and it is a shade that if you had told me two years ago I would own this lipstick and love it... I would have laughed in your face... Today's lipstick is Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in the colour Black Cherry
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in the colour Black Cherry



Ever been on the hunt for a dark vampy red (with a touch of purple), you've got it in this lipstick. It is a similar colour I think to MAC Hang Up so if you have one, you probably don't need the other.

I really like this colour because it draws attention to my lips which are one of my favourite parts of me. I think this lipstick looks great with a plain outfit as it gives the lipstick it's time to shine.

This lipstick has a very creamy, slightly glossy finish to it, which is something I really like but it might not be everyone's cup of tea. What do you think?


See you tomorrow (hopefully)
C
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS