Saturday, December 7

30 days 30 lipsticks day 7... Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Sloane's Plum


Hello there,

I hope you are enjoying this series so far. Today's lipstick is a high street gem that I really have been enjoying recently, Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in the colour Sloane's Plum.




This lipstick looks scary in the tube but comes onto the lips a lovely dark plummy colour, which I have been wearing today to visit my brother.

The finish of this lipstick is quite balmy in texture and doesn't dry the lips out at all. If you are knowledgeable on MAC finishes, think Amplified Creme finish and you won't be too far from the finish.

The pigmentation of the Moisture Renew lipsticks are brilliant and I have found the staying power of the lipsticks is about 3-4 hours unless you are eating/drinking as this does take some of the colour away

Overall, I really like this lipstick and will definitely be on the hunt for more from the range. Have you tried any of the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks?

Love 
xxx


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS