Monday, December 9

30 Days 30 Lipsticks Day #9 Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Romance

Hello there,

Today's lipstick comes a little late in the day but it is still the 9th so I'm alright. The lipstick is a snazzy one, which I bought from a blog sale way back when I started blogging and it's a Chanel Lipstick (look at me being all snazzy).

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Romance



The Rouge Coco Shine lipsticks are very balmy and glossy. I think I'd liken them to Revlon Lip Butters. I have to say I actually prefer Revlon Lip Butters... controversial I know.

The colour pay off of this lipstick is a very muted. I would say a little bridal in appearance. For the price of a Chanel Lipstick, I would like to have a bit more pigmentation for my bucks..

What do you think of this lipstick?

Love,
C
xxx  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS