Friday, December 6

30 Days 30 Lipsticks Day #6 MAC Violetta

Hello there,

So the past few days have been rather muted as I have been taking the pictures before I drive to work at 7.30am and I don't want to scare the children with nearly black lips, however todays lipstick is something I just put on to show the beauty of it... so I put it on after work.

Today's lipstick is MAC Violetta, a true purple lipstick which is a Pro Lipstick. This doesn't mean you have to be a professional to get it, it just means you can only get it in a Pro Store. In the UK there are two Pro stores in London, I'm not sure if there are any other anywhere else.

MAC Violetta



The lipstick has an Amplified Creme finish, which means that it has a very creamy feel to it and a little bit of a glossy look. It is my favourite finish of all the MAC Lipstick finishes. 

I love the colour too... Purple is one of my favourite colours as you might be able to tell from my background, until last year I wouldn't have dared to put it on my lips. However, I really love wearing lipsticks like this one as I think that it works well with my pale skin, dark hair and brown eyes.

What do you think of Violetta?

Love,
C
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS