Tuesday, December 3

30 Days 30 Lipsticks #3 YSL Rouge Volupte in Nude Beige

Hello there,

It's the third day of my 30 day lipstick challenge. Today I bring you a lipstick which has the most beautiful packaging in the world and that is the YSL Rouge Volupte in Nude Beige.



It's a nude which I actually wore to school, thus the lazy bun hair style and comfy jumper... my work specialities. 

Nude Beige does what it says on the tin, its a nude. However I don't see it as beige. I find that the lipstick has a pink undertone rather than a beige one. Its a perfect nude for me as it is just a little lighter than my natural lip colour so I love pulling this lipstick out when I rock a darker eye.

Formula wise, you thought Cremesheens/amplified creme finishes from MAC were creamy.... you've not seen creamy and hydrating until you've tried these lipsticks. Staying power is around 3/4 hours which isn't bad for me  but if you want to look fancy, you will definitely look posh if you pull this lipstick out of your bag.

This lipstick is a pricy one as it retails for around the £23 mark but I love to wear this lipstick out and about because I feel special when I wear it.

What do you think of this lipstick?

Love 
C
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS