Saturday, August 16

A Month of MAC: MAC Hue

Hey there,

Today's lipstick is a blogger favourite that needs no introduction, so it's not getting one. Ladies and Gentlemen, Meet MAC Hue.




Excuse the no make up face.

MAC describe this Glaze Finish lipstick as a Soft Pale Pink. When I apply this lipstick I always get a hint of the 90s fashion nude concealer lip style. What do you think?

It's still a good shade to have in your collection as it has a little colour to it and is perfect for when you have a smokey eye going on.

What do you think of this lipstick?

Lots of Love,
Clare
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love this shade and want it everytime I swatch it, but then I find something else I like more x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS