Friday, August 8

A Month of MAC: MAC Crosswires

Hey there,

Happy 8th August otherwise know as my birthday. Today's lipstick is one I wore earlier this week as I knew that I would be able to get a post with today's actual lipstick up in time (does that sentence even make sense?)

Anyway....today's lipstick is a newy (is that the opposite of oldie?) but a goody. Ladies and Gentlemen, meet MAC Crosswires.

MAC Crosswires Lipstick




This lipstick has a touch of the retro about it. I love it.

MAC describe this Cremesheen lipstick as a Clean Pinky Orange.  It's such an unique colour, it's not red, it's not orange, it's not pink but it is really pretty.

What do you think of this lipstick?
If it isn't your cup of tea, maybe tomorrow's will be?

Lots of Love,
Clare
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of Crosswires - I imagined it to be a little more sheer though! Still gorgeous!

    www.ceejayell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Crosswires is one of the shades that I have from Mac and I really love it :) It's a lipstick that I use a lots on the summer! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS