Monday, August 4

A Month of MAC: MAC Viva Glam Rihanna

Hey there,

It's Day 4 of the Month of MAC and so far we have had a pink, a berry and a your lips but better. There's only one thing today could be... it's time for a red.

Not just any red though because this is one that you can't feel buying because all the money you pay for this lipstick goes straight to the MAC AIDS Fund.

Ladies and Gentlemen....Meet MAC Viva Glam Rihanna.

MAC Viva Glam Rihanna




When this lipstick first got released, I was sure that it would be one that I'd never buy because it is a Frost Finish and I am really not a fan of that finish from past experiences. However once I had swatched it in a store with a friend a few months ago I decided that it needed to be in my collection because the colour was just too pretty to not have in my life.

It is described by MAC as a Frosty Blue-Red and there are no arguments from me. I love a blue toned red as it has the magical properties of making my teeth look a little bit whiter and this one is no different. 

When I first put this on, I kept looking at myself in the mirror all day. I love a good red lipstick at the best of times because it makes me feel confident but I can tell you I felt gosh darn wonderful with this lipstick on.

What do you think of this lipstick? Would you own it?
If not, maybe tomorrow's lipstick will be your kind of thing..

Lots of Love,
Clare
xxx

3 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous red lipstick! I think it would compliment a lot of skin tones!

    -Beverley (www.beverleykoh.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this but I look hideous wearing it x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS