Saturday, January 3

Happy New Year

Hey there,

Long time no speak here on this blog. I feel I have written that more times than I care to think about, I have really been neglecting this blog. With a new year means the chance to try again, so I will be attempting to post here on a regular basis again this year.

source

I have recently gained a few new additions to the already over the top lipstick collection, so I have some newbies to introduce to you all, so I hope you stick around this year and meet them.

Once again, Happy New Year, normal service will now resume. Come back next Saturday at 10am  for my first lipstick post of 2015.

Lots of Love,
Clare
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! :) Can't wait to read your lipstick post next Saturday x

    Mary Bloomy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS