Tuesday, February 4

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in 'Anarchy'

Hello,

Today I thought I would share with you a lipstick I am currently IN LOVE with... this love has come along quickly but it is a love that will be around for a while to come.

The Lipstick in question is the Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in the colour Anarchy.

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Anarchy


I know the face picture is a little out of focus, I was playing around with the camera before I filmed a video but it shows the lipstick colour perfectly.

Buying this lipstick was my first jump into the world of Urban Decay lip products and it is a world that I have to say I am very impressed by. Let's start with the colour itself. Anarchy can only be described as a hot pink, which is perfect for any bright lipstick fanatic like myself. The pigmentation of this lipstick is insane and it is a colour which I think I will be rocking all the way through Spring and well into Summer.

Formula wise, they apply to the lips with no dragging and they feel extremely creamy which I really enjoy in any lipstick. The Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks contain a blend of jojoba oil, avocado oil, cocoa butter and shea butter, which helps to keeps lips nice and soft and moisturised.

With a super creamy finish, you expect the lasting power to be poor but this is where you are wrong, my dear readers. This lipstick has the staying power of a long lasting thing, I can have a cup of tea and some food with my family and still not have to touch up. In fact, when I recently went into a MAC store to trial a foundation, I had to really scrub my lips to get all the colour off them.

Overall I am super impressed with this lipstick and will definitely be on the look out to getting a few more shades. Have you tried this lipstick or any of the other Urban Decau Revolution Lipsticks? What colours should I look into next?

Lots of Love,
C
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS