Friday, July 4

Sorry I've been away

Hey there,

So I feel I've left this blog alone for too long and for that I'm sorry, I plan to make it up to you though. You see I plan to post at least once a week on this blog for this month and then I have plans for something a little special in August.

source

You see I recently realised that I have more than enough MAC lipsticks to do one a day as a blog post on this blog. This way I get to share my collection with you in a nice way, where nothing is too overpowering and it isn't a long video.

So for now I shall leave you. I just wanted to check in on this blog and tell you that it is still alive and well and just has been a little unloved.

Lots of Love,
C
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS